• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
Fraging Demo...Suggestions needed.
There will be a fraging demonstration again at this swap that ill be doing, I was wondering if anyone had some ideas on what they might want to see... that either we covered on previous demos or something we haven't....lmk
thxs

Reef Reaper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I think you should have a fragging demo for beginners! The corals should be something very common, such as mushrooms, xenia, zoas or ricordias. I believe a lot of beginners have trouble fragging and get very disappointed. If you show them something that they can have a lot of success, then the beginners will have more fun with this great hobby!! That is just my opinion.

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
dont think i have any colonies to donate this yr, have we done chalice or acan fragging demo ?
No worries Rick ty for last years donation...

Frist I must say I love the avatar, second I would like to see how to frag zoos and mount leather coral or how to sew them to the frag disks.

I bleed Ranger blue..lol...thxs

Last edited:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
slamma, how about one from each group. softies (mush or leather), lps (acan) and sps (acro/monti)?

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a chalice colony that I will volunteer for a demo...

:scratchch a thought...maybe if MR members have items that they want to frag, but are uncertain how, we can set up times at the swap to do mini demos while having your coral fraged or a time that coincides with demo times...?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: