alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Glad to have this guy out of my tank. Saw him sneaking out of a cave and caught it with tweezers.

Attachments

• fireworm.jpg
    fireworm.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 368

mr_X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's not a fireworm. without getting a good look at the head, it just looks like a common bristleworm. a well fed one!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Looks like a common bristleworm to me also. Even moreso in the closeup. I'd be glad to have him out of my tank too. The thought of reaching into a crevice and meeting up with him doesn't appeal much to me.

swimmer

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
well as you said Russ, that bristleworm is big enough to keep me alert - if anybody wants him, i have him in a pitcher for now (feel bad throwing him out).

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Looks like a common bristleworm to me also. Even moreso in the closeup. I'd be glad to have him out of my tank too. The thought of reaching into a crevice and meeting up with him doesn't appeal much to me.

swimmer

too late for me... happened yesterday while moving some corals. One of my fingers is pretty swollen as well as a bunch of bumps all over a few other fingers....

**Note to self, always always wear gloves, even if its for just one second.**

:lol2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: