watchman2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whent by today and they where opening about 6 boxes of fish.i saw garden hasses eels,peppermint hogfish very nice,2 maroon clown about 5''.xl perculas clown,purple queen anthias,bellus angel female,and harlequin shrimp.thank you

watchman2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
garden eel

took one pic of a gardeb eel.they are not there cuz they out doing service.

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 205

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I only go there now Carlos is good to his customers i have witness many times him telling people not to buy fish that wont suit them. he has told me this myself. How many stores you know will turn down selling something. they have good prices, great selection, decent people to deal with and live stock is healthy. I am glad to see some people still have integrity and thats hard to find. just my two cents

watchman2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All i have to say they have some of the healthy livestock around.on top of tha they have a full quarantine and full acclimation system.all fish stay in there about a week before going to the main system.every fish eat in tha place.

watchman2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let me tell you something rnyreefnob this is a community where peaple talk about any fish store they want,not about who like who.so keep the smart comments to your self. thank you

watchman2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
people have the choice to talk about any store they want or not?i dont say negative things about any other store, cuz if you did is bad and if you talk good is still bad.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
dude, relax, did i say anything wrong ? and you don't need to tell me anything. i just asked if you work there. no i havent been there, might go one day, but it's a drive for me, i have a really nice fish store 2 miles from me with great price's and livestock.and yes i know who carlos is, from another store he worked at.

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
lol i know him too and will let him know who knows yankee games messed everybody up probably up late celebrating and drinking the night before..lol by the way go yankees

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: