weirdbeard

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
trying to raise a brine shrimp culture and also a tigger pod culture (in separate tanks) and i was hoping to get some advise as to what to feed them. i've already worked out a sutable method for dealing with feedings and ammonia buildups with my rotifer culture. ive been feeding them nannochloropsis, but with the other two i've pretty much been giving them a few drops of phyto pheast just to keep the water tinted, but i figure the more ideas out there the better my chances are of finding the right combination fot success---thanks in advance!

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nanno is fine for the artemia but absolutely sucks for the Tigger-Pods. You want brown and golden browns for this purpose, all of which are in Phyto-Feast.

What was your ammon. build up solution for the rotifers? Most people use Cloramx for this purpose.

weirdbeard

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nanno is fine for the artemia but absolutely sucks for the Tigger-Pods. You want brown and golden browns for this purpose, all of which are in Phyto-Feast.

What was your ammon. build up solution for the rotifers? Most people use Cloramx for this purpose.
you got it on the first guess ,cloramx seems to be working just fine and thanks for the feeding tip

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: