Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
I'll Keep it short.. The best controller I've ever Own.

They Just updated the Aquanotes for Iphone today so it works exactly the way it works with all there other controllers... I true love that i can expand my Apex to control My 340gal display on the first floor, My 90 Gallon refuge in the basement, all the equipment in my 140gal sump in basement, all equipment on my 30gal Frag tank in basement, and my seperate 155 gallon cube in basement aswell using 5 Power bars on my neptune controller easily setup on my computer controllable from my head unit,my phone or any computer using a browser..,. i feel sorry for Digital Aquatics

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
they are all dropping prices in some form or another.

DA is dropping price by not having all of the items included with the original package.
Neptune is having an Apex without orp and two other interfaces and calling it the Apex lite.

And all this means is a win win for the hobbyist. just pick the controller that suits your needs.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
i just received 3 additional power bars and some extension cables, was hoping to hook up today, but was stuck finishing my deck while my house almost got flooded be a main water break in the street right in front of my house

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: