Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Early Bird Catches the Worm Sale
Most EBCW Sale items are approaching the limit by now 12:41pm Mon 11-23-09, please act soon.

Dendro
from $15 a smaller head (first 10 orders only below wholesale price!????) Limit almost REACHED
to $40 a Jumbo Flathead(Japanese) head
various kind to choose from, yellow SM/MD, orange/transparent SM/MD, and LG peach/orange/red flathead.
Despite whoever earlier reefers said, I found them very easy to keep as long as you feed them. Most of mine actually grow babies in less than a month.

Duncan
from $5 a head (first 10 orders only below below wholesale price!???) Limit almost REACHED
$10 a head afterwards
Like both light and food.
With strong light you get SUPER NEON green and huge polyps, multiply quickly.
Unless otherwise told or mishaps happening that smaller pcs falling out of the fragging, smallest I can frag is a 7 head branch.

Japanese Deep Water Zoa
(easy to keep)
$15 a frag of 8 polyps, minimum $45 order, 3 colors to choose from (first 10 orders only) Limit almost REACHED
$15 a frag of 5 polyps afterwards
attachment.php

Pink and blue Rics
$10 a mouth (first 10 orders only at/below wholesale price)
$15 a mouth afterwards

Red Gonipora with blue mouth. frag $20
Beige Aleveopora mini frag $20

Orange Torch
$45 per HUGE head

Orange Hammer
I have only a couple to go around so come over to my table early, I will post price there.

SCOLYS!!!!
from $100 and up (2 colors and ultra single color)
to $200 and up (3 colors) like the Holy Grail I sold in MACNA
I was told by most buyers that no one beat my scoly quality/price ratio in MACNA

Rainbow Acans are sold by my personal discretion as I don't know how many frags I can/will make out from my collection.
SUPER LIMITED ULTRA RAINBOW ACANS FRAG
Stay tuned.

Rainbow acans
Skittles, Sunset, Happy Endings, Dragon Skin .....
$35/polyps $60/2 polyps $100 4 polyps

Fire Shrimps
$10 (first 10 orders only)
$15 afterwards

Mystery wrasses $70 (first 3 orders only)

Purple Tang

Forgot to mention I will be bringing 2 colors, 3 colors and 4 COLORS chalice colonies to be cut on spot.

More to come over the week.
May be tons of anthias $15, depends on whether I have enough room and time to QT them

All pick up will be in the swap or unless otherwise agreed.
Prepaid buyers can choose from the pool of items I seperated from the regular stock. I will hold them until 12:00 pm in the swap then they will be returned to the regular sale pool. Therefore, you should come early to my table and pick them up. WOW, most prepaid items are below wholesale price and yet you can still cherry pick.

PP prepaid to [email protected] A MUST, pick up with PP reciept at the swap. Please add PP fee.

Last edited:

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
pm'ed.

Interested in the following:

Duncan
from $5 a head (first 10 orders only below below wholesale price!???)
Orange Torch
stay tuned
More to come over the week.
May be tons of anthias $15.

Last edited:

hktoez

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
SUPER LIMITED ULTRA RAINBOW ACANS FRAG
Stay tuned.

Rainbow acans
Skittles, Sunset, Happy Endings, Dragon Skin .....
$35/polyps $60/2 polyps $100 4 polyps

Orange Torch
stay tuned

Possibly these (dependign on pictures)
Japanese Deep Water Zoa
(easy to keep)
$15 a frag of 8 polyps, minimum $45 order, 3 colors to choose from (first 10 orders only)
$15 a frag of 5 polyps afterwards

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
All those interested in the orange torch and hammer, please be patient. I will annouced them once I average out the cost. However, due to my EXTREME tight schedule I may be announcing them next week though.

I will keep in mind the order of those who expressed interest, so don't worry-no need to pay me first until I ask for it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: