Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have a whole bunch of zoas but only one set in particular are not opening... I dont understand. The rest are doing great I havent seen my tank doing so well. But this one set of zoas for a weak they have been closed.. Any ideas I tried lowering my light intensity I fed them.. I am drawing blanks now fello zoa lovers, reefers, mac daddys or what else you works for ya kindly help a fellow hobbyist out.

Happy Thanksgiving To All and there families!

Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Give a good inspection for possible pests. I use magnifying glasses. Move them to a different spot in the tandk, change the lightnig and the flow on them. See if that helps.

Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I moved them from one side to the other last week and still not opening... zoa pox seems interesting i need to look that up. I will check the salinity tonight when I come back from Turkey Day Dinner. Thanks everyone

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Also, how long have you had them? Are they new? If they are I've noticed that some will open right away, while others take their time.
But do check for the pest asap...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: