Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not used the salt mix yet, but I am very tempted to purchase a kit. The only draw back that I see so far is that it might not be very cost effective for someone with a large system. I believe the 200g mix retails for around $75. There is also a 50g mix kit I believe for people running smaller tanks. ESV markets great products IMO ....

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Vir, as you know I love it and have been using it for about 8 weeks as a beta site testing partner.

in the almost 8 weeks, I have over 1" of growth in my sps and lps polyp extension is much greater than before - colors are sharpeining and my phosphates went down from .17 on the Hanna Colorimiter to .07 (likely why the colors have been steadily improving)

Additionally, the acans and other lps that I frag and grow have many many heads more.

Hope this helps. We sold a good amount of the product, so we'll se how the reviews start picking up.

Call me if you have any questions about it

Jim

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
CT, they are also going to be making a 300g mix for larger systems owner on a buy by demand type thing. Its designed for culturing facilities. They will also consider making a custom sized order to make it appealing and cost effecive.

Hope this helps a little.

House

I have not used the salt mix yet, but I am very tempted to purchase a kit. The only draw back that I see so far is that it might not be very cost effective for someone with a large system. I believe the 200g mix retails for around $75. There is also a 50g mix kit I believe for people running smaller tanks. ESV markets great products IMO ....

Vir

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Vir, as you know I love it and have been using it for about 8 weeks as a beta site testing partner.

in the almost 8 weeks, I have over 1" of growth in my sps and lps polyp extension is much greater than before - colors are sharpeining and my phosphates went down from .17 on the Hanna Colorimiter to .07 (likely why the colors have been steadily improving)

Additionally, the acans and other lps that I frag and grow have many many heads more.

Hope this helps. We sold a good amount of the product, so we'll se how the reviews start picking up.

Call me if you have any questions about it

Jim

thanks jim

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: