Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
With all the well deserved accolades flying in all the appropriate directions, I just wanted to make sure we recognize the two amazing speakers we had at the event. Thank you Leslie and Christine for your insightful, amusing and informative presentations---IMO 2 of the best we've ever had.

Thanks from the entire MR community. :hug:

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Thanks Leslie and Christine i couldn't remember their names did i say thanks Turan ,Josh ,Questionmarc,Ming,Jarratt Shark,R.J,DallasNYC ?Oh thanks marrone

Last edited:

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Unfortunately I didn't make it in time to see Leslie but Christine's presentation was quite informative and entertaining. On a side note however, I must say that etiquette has truly gone out the window. I can understand 1 cell phone going off as some people may forget to turn them off but I find it rude and inexcusable to have so many ringing during a presentation.

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Unfortunately I didn't make it in time to see Leslie but Christine's presentation was quite informative and entertaining. On a side note however, I must say that etiquette has truly gone out the window. I can understand 1 cell phone going off as some people may forget to turn them off but I find it rude and inexcusable to have so many ringing during a presentation.

+1

My finger is still swollen :lol2:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
+1

My finger is still swollen :lol2:

Seriously? Keep an eye on it--bristleworm "events" usually resolve much quicker. You can try icing it to take the swelling and heat/redness down, some oral Benadryl, and watch for red streaks going up your arm--if you see that, it means you've got an infection (secondary to the sting) and should get some antibiotics.

Thanks everyone for the great opportunity, and congrats on a well-organized, extremely well attended event. These are always such good opportunites to see old friends and make a couple of new ones :)

Christine

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: