Status
Not open for further replies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Edit: okay slight change in plans, see the announcement for the new holiday schedule.

All-

a few of us discussed the possibility of having a daytime get together where we could exchange frags for the holidays.

depending on how many people are interested it can be done as a secret santa thing, or a grab bag where everyone puts there frags in a pile and then picks a new one out. yes there would be softie/lps/sps piles :)

I have December 11th in mind, a Sunday afternoon. I would like to keep this to a sunday date so that everyone can make it. The date is not firm, but there are not many Sundays left in the year, so that one seemed good.

The party would be held at my loft in downtown NY, unless someone has a better space, I'm happy to have people over.

Please give me your ideas, thoughts etc, I'd like to firm this up asap.

Also you do not have to bring a frag to attend! For those who do not have tanks set up at this time, or who are just starting out we want you to come as well. :grouphug:

From all your MR team,
Josh, Jim, Shaun, Rich, Jonathan, Brett, and Dean
Happy Holidays

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ill bring beers! I definitely there!! I do recommend some form of RSVP so you dont end up with 100 people like in a fragswap. Although that could be fun.....

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I don't think there will be that many people,

but let me just say I can't have 100 people in my apartment :D it's big but that would be a bit crowded.

so if anyone likes the idea and wants to come please rsvp on this thread, thanks.

also this is giving frags only, no selling :P and no showing up with buckets of fish, lol. unless it's Rich and he's bringing fish to eat.

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
I'll be there. Pierce if you like seeing how we live close I could pick up the frags from you and bring them over. I guess it's time to start fragging a couple of things myself

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Frag grab

JHale,

Sounds great! You can pencil me. I don't think I will have anything to bring but it will be great to meet everyone!

Eugene

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
inkblue said:
JH, did yoU consideR asKing Sean for hiS pLace... didNt he want to have a get together with free drinKs :scratchch :afro:

I'll ask him about it, but at the same time I thought it would be nice to have it in someone's home. Let me check with him and we'll see what's up.

Pierce, that's cool, thanks for the generous offer :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
okay, Sean has offered to have the holiday frag swap and his holiday party at his store in BK on a saturday night, does this work for people? please let me know, we need to decide very soon. probably saturday the 10th.

thanks

- jonathan

edit, never mind what I said about the 10th.

we have to figure out a few schedules, please bear with us and
watch for a possible date change. thanks.
it will all be worked out tonight.

-J

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Saturday or Sunday

John,

I am looking forward to coming and can most likely make it I just need a little notice for a Saturday (I have two kids and I am with them most of Saturday). If Sean is having it at his place, I will look into buying some things to put into the pot!

Thanks!

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: