Joeballz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok ive read reviews and asked people and they all say that seaclone skimmers are terrible. However one of my friends has the newest version one really cheap for 20$ because he upgraded to a much better one. Im going to buy it either way and use it for a little bit until i have some extra cash to buy a good one. All i want to know is if it is really quiet. Ive never heard one in person and its going in my room.

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
If you are buying it anyway than it doesn't really matter if it is quiet or not does it? And yes, when the pump craps out on you it will be pretty quiet...

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
that skimmer is weird I currently have the seaclone 100 and at first it was doing a very good job alot of sludge and bubbles collecting in the cup and i recently took it apart to clean and now its crap all it does is produce bubbles in my tank and maybe once a week u will see a bubble or two in the cup at this point i need a new skimmer unless i put it together wrong which i doubt. but u are getting a deal because the pump alone goes for like $45 it should be a maxi jet

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: