Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I believe the admin would like to completely re-work and improve both databases, but it is a huge long-term uncompensated job that requires someone with the appropriate knowledge and skills to "own " it and do it right.

It would be great to have a "complete" database of coral and fish. Coralidea (site that you showed me the other day) is the best out there as far as I can find. But as you know, it was developed for mobile phones, so the pictures are small and of poor quality. And it is lacking names and other info for some.

But to tell you the truth, (I am not associated with any site including FishDB) it may just be easier to work out something with fishdb.com.
Maybe some type of link structure? I really like what they have built.

I am a technology professional, and would be willing to help in any way I can. Even if it's just gathering pictures and info from MR and posting the information to a new section of the site. I'm sure I am not the only one here that could put some time in for a resource that would be helpful to all.

Only think I can't help with is taking good pictures...:grumpy:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: