jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
New York, New York (AP)

IMG_2968.JPG

scene of chaos this morning as a clam was the cause of a major pile up, involved was a purple nana frag, a robusta, a miagi tort, and the Turaki seen laying on it's side

This morning a large Squamosa clam went on a rampage in downtown New York, reportedly knocking over everything in it's path.
The destruction lasted only ten minutes but the results have been disastrous. Left in the clams wake are numerous small frags of coral that had just recently been erected, and one large Turaki colony that had recently moved to New York via Bali.
Eye witness's reported seeing the clam indiscriminately fling the helpless coral out of it's way, " I could not believe what I was seeing" said Jose the Mandarin "this guy just plowed over the turaki like it was not even there, it was horrible, you know I had my doubts about that guy when he moved into the neighborhood."
At the moment rescue crews are on the scene surveying the damage and doing what they can to comfort the victims. No serious injuries have been reported, and a maintenance team is debating how to deal with the fallen Turaki.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
damn i guess you guys didnt hear the new about the wave storm in tank reefoman city. very ruff waves smashing into xenias and bringing out all the nuclear waste underneath the ground. poor fishes were not able to swim still, this was a nightmare until the source of the wave was detected. yes it was a waving creating machine, more importantly a wave box. we heared similar machines have arrived in tank stingnyc and geforce. A alien name tunze seems to be the one who created these destructive machines.

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh boy. someone needs to be a reporter! much more gripping than the regular news!
jahle im suprised you didnt bust out photoshop and make a real newspaper heading for that one!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
[JWS]wasabi said:
oh boy. someone needs to be a reporter! much more gripping than the regular news!
jahle im suprised you didnt bust out photoshop and make a real newspaper heading for that one!

I was going to then had second thoughts about being a even bigger dork :P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: