Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
A friend of mine needs to find a home for a 5" humma trigger , a 5" Koran angel and a seargeant major.
She is giving them away but would like them to go to someone who has an established tank and can take care of them properly.
All the fish will go to the same person and they need to be picked up either at my house or at hers. I don't know yet as she is in Florada.
She has another tank and these fish can not go in it. She has them a long time.
I have a reef and can't put them in there.
I didn't know where to put this but I am not selling them so I figured I would put it here.

stbarnabas

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
ill take huma huma trigger .. lmk pm cause i dont track this thread more often thanks .. also i can take all of them if you want lmk i can pick it up tomorrow night after 4 pm ..

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
ill put myself down for a super back up! haha i could take all three. 155 bow about 4 years old. only has 3 fish in it right now because ive been undecided for so long what else to go in it. right now only 2 lions and a hippo. the damsel could go in my 72 bow and the trigger and koran could go in aggressive. ill take third back up becuase you both got to it first and im sure have good tanks for it. pm me if anything falls though. if not no biggy

tjake68

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i have a 300 gallon tank in its allfish that people give me i do not sell any of them u can ask any one who has been there we dont sell any fish in the counter tank i can take them and they will be well taken care of contact Todd phone number is 7189961783.If u absolutly cant give them to any other MR member i will take them

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: