Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
cathym1078 here on MR has one, take a look at her thread. I've seen the tank in person and it is amazing. I'm sure she'll answer any questions you might have. BTW she'd had it for about a year,I believe.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Man I wish I had just bought one of those when I started the hobby. I would've saved boat loads of money lol.

Most of the reviews I've read on RC and people here on MR say the 250 is awesome. People modded LED lights into the hood which is even better. If you want to see one in person Fishtown has them.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hey Marki- I love the look of the RSM tanks the only complaint ive heard anyone say out of all the videos ive watched of them is one guy on youtube he absolutely loves his but has had problems with the shaft and needlewheel in his skimmer that it comes with it has broken a couple of times - heres his video that he talks about it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO8NHBxhyrE

But watch the rest of his vids he still loves it with the rest of the people that have me and post on youtube.

PON

JEDI KNIGHT
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just paid off mine today, it will be here on wedsnesday, I am crazy excited. I notice alot less people mod the 250 then the 130. I also purchased 2 koralia 40s powerheads. The only other thing I plan on doing is adding custom LEDs. Come next Friday I will be setting everything up, I just pray I don't screw everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

PON

JEDI KNIGHT
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was just curious being new to this hobby. After looking at the size of the rsm250 on the net i was just curious if anyone feels like the 2 koralia 4s i purchased are over kill? it was suggested by the lfs owner, but they are always in the business of money. i wanna create turbulence but with the jets already in there i dont wanna smack the fish around. im sorry if i hijacked the thread but i feel like maybe it can help others wanting the rsm250

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: