Rating - 100%
103   0   0
hi guys i had a rbta but it died a long time ago when it spit and my lights got a little old , i sold one and keep the other one then it started to travel all over my tank and one day i found it inside a power head! dead! any way i have a perc and is hosting my duncans now i c it trying to host my yuma recordia , i felt bad for him.lol , i want rbta and my lights are fairly new but i dont want it to start to walk around , can any one give me a advice on how to place a rbta but not have him move around.

nyfynest22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was in the same situation jada, i had a rbta it was in one spot for like 2 months until one day also it moved into a koralia, for me its a hit or miss thing you can place them there but who knows where you will find him the next day, if something bothers him in that location he is gone roaming around.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
You are better off having an anenome and perc only tank. I hate anenomes in a reef because they move to much

I've been lucky. My anemones ....two rbta's haven't moved in almost 2 years.

However, I agree with you that they are a pain in the reef ...my sps aren't too happy even though I carefully planned their location the tentacles reach out like wildfire..

If I were to do it again I would have a separate anemone/clown tank.

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

I had the same problem with the anemone and the wife, until I bought a Toadstool, The clowns now host this huge Toadstool and my wife loves it. If u come aournd you'll see what it looks like.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
On the other hand my clowns do not host anything. I have a frogspawn with over 30 heads, a large hammer and a very large hairy mushroom 6" across and they do not even bother.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: