Lionfish718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have a Carnation coral that I got back in November and it has shrunk from 4 inches to now 1/2 inch. I feed my corals cyclops once a week and I have not seen any improvments. What do I do?

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a Carnation coral that I got back in November and it has shrunk from 4 inches to now 1/2 inch. I feed my corals cyclops once a week and I have not seen any improvments. What do I do?
They need a lot of food and they dont depend on the light... Once a week feeding didnt work for me either... But when you feed a lot watch your water quality...

thesauce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
They typically hang upside down, get very little light and require the difficult combination of pristine water high in food content. Pretty tricky coral to keep.

shaunsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very hard coral to keep,,,Good looking hard to resist..But death is on the doorstep for this coral..This is a coral they should BAN from taking from the ocean.IMO

Thanks Steve

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: