S

Stix

Anyone seen any Mexican Turbo Snails in the area for sale? I can't find them anywhere!

S

Satchmo

Where are you willing to go? I can list a few places in Jersey.

S

Stix

I'll go out about an hour so Jersey is fine. But they have to be true Mexican Turbos. Not regular Turbos. I have some red stuff nothing but Mexicans eat. I call it Taco Algae lol. What stores do you know that have them? How much? Thanx!

S

Satchmo

One place I've seen true Mexicans recently is Route 4 Aquariums on, um... Route 4. Take 4 East from the GW to the point where the road forks between 4 and 208. Stay left. It's a few miles up on the right in Elwood Park(?). There's a K-Mart directly across the street. Without traffic, it can't be more than 15-20 mins or so from the bridge. Last time I was there they had a few plum-sized ones. I don't know what they cost, but it can't be more than a few bucks. Where do you live? Maybe we can work something out.

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
They had some at Fish Town USA in Flushing a week or two ago. I bought some.

I got some Mex hermits from Fishy Inc in Bayshore. You can try asking Les to order some snails for you.

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Steve, that's a good idea. I'm gonna get in touch with Les before anything.
Thanx guys,
Nick

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yup, FishTown USA on Northern Boulevard has them. They are freakin HUGE!!!!!!!!!

Rebels23

[ May 18, 2003, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: