aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hello All,

I have an office tank... the Edge Nano 6 gallon with 2 really small clownfish in it. Well, my office closed because we had a power outage.

The interior temperature probably stays the same so I am not too worried about temperature flux. I am concerned about the power filter going out. Assuming that this power went out on Saturday (not all of it... we have back up generators). Do you think the fish can make it till tomorrow?!

:supermad:

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I doubt they can make it that long without oxygen. I had a power outage this weekend for 7 hours..I ran to Petland and got one of the battery powered air pumps...my fish/ corals were fine after 7 hours with nothing but this...I'd get one ASAP...and run over there with it.

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hello All,

I have an office tank... the Edge Nano 6 gallon with 2 really small clownfish in it. Well, my office closed because we had a power outage.

The interior temperature probably stays the same so I am not too worried about temperature flux. I am concerned about the power filter going out. Assuming that this power went out on Saturday (not all of it... we have back up generators). Do you think the fish can make it till tomorrow?!

:supermad:

yayy im assuming its my old tank from boostfeen... lol

i say go buy a battery operated air pump and throw an airstone in there and they will be fine. good luck!!!

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
OMG. THEY MADE IT !!!

photo-19.jpg

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
I actually think I know why they made it. So I don't really top off this tank often.

So the top of the tank actually has this giant air bubble at the top due to evaporation. -- It's just a theory but that's the only way I can see them making it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: