Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey MR!

Wow! i haven't visited you guys in some time. Things have changed and GROWN! wow! this is awesome! great to see so many people here, old and new.

Well... The reef front hasn't gone so well for me. I still have my 58 gallon Oceanic tank, all my equipment that so many of you helped be decide on getting, only problem is... my reef is no more. :(

this was my reef log: Rich's Reef Log

Not sure where or when things started going down hill, but the bulk of my issues occuredin the middle of a home renovation a few years ago. Came home after work, the water had a slimy film over it and withing a few weeks, most if not all my coral and fish were dead. I tried water changes, tests were all good, I don't know.

In any case I really want to setup a new reef... but throwing around the idea of FW-planted. It's been weighing heavily on me. After come back to MR though, I'm leaning back to a Reef... I just dont know... I have everything i need, except baserock and living things...

what to do...

Well... it's nice to see so many people around still!

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Be FOREWARNED...you come to the swap...we got cha!

Welcome back.

I am doing my best to prepare the tank for a new cycle. I don't have any live rock at this point, so having the tank ready for the swap probably wont happen. I also need new filters for my RO/DI unit and need to silcone the baffels back into the sump.

I should have the the system put back together this weekend. I'm going to plan as it were the first time all over again, so, not going to rush it.

I will check with the boss (the wife) and see if I can make the swap. I wouldn't mind going just to look around.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: