9. Green Stylophora - $5,

15. Green Digitata - $10

11. ORA Blue polyp German Digitata - $5, Green Birdsnest - $5

8. Peach Digitata - $5, Neon Green Acro - $5

cdamiano

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
You got it Anthony. I updated the list. Sent you a pm also.

If there is anything that anyone wants that is listed as sold, let me know, I can make additional frags of most of the things in the list. Also, if anyone is interested in a mini colony of the orange digitata or the ORA blue polyp german digitata let me know.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
every one I would like to say that chris has top quality coral and the sos you buy from him is going to grow and look amazing. He is one of the best sps guys around. I am glad to see he is making good sales off the coral.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
Chris, you are a true reefer. I would like to know if you have a blue tort. :eek:rangehat

You got it Anthony. I updated the list. Sent you a pm also.

If there is anything that anyone wants that is listed as sold, let me know, I can make additional frags of most of the things in the list. Also, if anyone is interested in a mini colony of the orange digitata or the ORA blue polyp german digitata let me know.

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
His tank is amazing. I just got home from running around picking stuff up for my tank. My corals are acclimating, and I must say, they are very nice. They are large size frags, exhibiting beautiful color, that are nicely mounted. Thanks for the corals- highly reccomended! : )

Last edited:

cdamiano

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
His tank is amazing. I just got home from running around picking stuff up for my tank. My corals are acclimating, and I must say, they are very nice. They are large size frags, exhibiting beautiful color, that are nicely mounted. Thanks for the corals- highly reccomended! : )

Justin - I'm glad you like the corals. Good luck with them.

Thanks!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: