• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Sooooooo,

WHOS IN FOR SOME FOOD BEER/WINE (BUT NOT WHINE)

just a thought, im new to this forum, and would love to meet some of my new friends in person to put faces and voices(and real names) to go with the incredible personalities here... and im sure theres more of us that would love to do a more social meet and greet..

so there the deal, i have absolutly no clue abt whats in the area.. so lets hear some ideas....ready...GO!:scratchch

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Might not be the best time for a get-together....long day at swap, and everyone wants to get home to acclimate their purchases!

GREAT IDEA...BAD TIMING!
:type:

ohhhh so true ;)

If you really want to stay after the swap, we'd be more than happy to have you sign up on the Volunteer Thread to help us clean up :)

We can ALWAYS use folks to help with this task as most tend to want to get home with their new stuff ...we do too...the more the merrier and the faster we ALL get home :)

For anyone who would like to Volunteer - go here:
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/spring-frag-swap-2010/75584-swap-volunteers.html

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
The last time a MR member planned something like this on their own only one person showed up at the bar .Me!:sad2:

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Motor, Maybe I will make the swap. Still undecided though. I will be on a cruise getting back the saturday before the swap and a wedding that night. I gotta see what happens.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: