fish keeper 7

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i want to put macro algae in my pipefish/mandarin tank but i dont want to order it. i want caulerpa, some other phosphate/nitrate eating plant and just a bunch of different macros. anyone know where i can get some in the NYC NJ areas?

fish keeper 7

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
thanks so much for the help guys, im very interested inmeeting up with people and getting some macro for my mandies and pipefish! =] some people have PMed me i havent gotten a chance to really discuss plans with people ive been pretty busy. thanks everyone!

fish keeper 7

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
they have macro at animal kingdom? hmm i know them very well i dont go in there that often anymore though lol i used to go there everyyy single tuesday and wednesday for there shipments. ill check it out tomorrow, thanks =]

greggnyce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Pacific aqua farms sells a couple of types of macro. I got some nice red graci from them. They have some good packeage deals on different macros and the shipping is cheap.

ChrisNJ2012

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
did not know if i should start a new thread or not but while everyone is on the topic... is it worth adding some macro algae to my wet/dry converted to a sump i have an amiracle 150 and i keep the water level high in it...anyways after heater/skimmer pump there is no room left for making a refugium (dsp etc, but would having macro algae floating around with a sump light be beneficial (currently running a FOWLR set up heavy bio load, soon transferring everything to a 125)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: