jbeanz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven't ordered from marco in awhile but i recently placed a rock order with liverockusa.com and I was very happy with the service and Rocks. They sell their base rock for $1lb!!! They also have an ebay account where they run specials their seller name is keysliverock. By the way I am in no way affiliated just a satisfied customer.http://myworld.ebay.com/keysliverock/

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i was thinking about getting 50 pounds from marco rock them but it says they dont have that much in stock so now im not cause i need it asap. liverockusa was amazing rock. nothing in terms of girth for the rocks, kinda thin but i had coral all over it alive on delivery. i had a full size brain coral attached to the rock the size of my palm, bright green and it looked awesome! has a bunch or weird corals on it that no one on here could identify. like those big red things that look like red peppers, and a few white tenticle coral things that looks like clear sun pylops. i had some fake looking zoo on it, alot of calerpa, and much much more! onlyyyyyy downfall was it has ALOT of weird looking anemones that i still cant identify. and my buddy got the same rock. he still today has a .... started around 1/2 inch and today about 2 inch mantis shrimp we found going crazy on his fish and inverts. oh well. still worth it liverock usa 1+++ 50 pounds for 200 bucks. coraline all over it, live corals and everything else i said...cant beat it!

SevTT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Anyone order from them lately? I have heard a lot of mixed reviews. Can I trust them to get my order?

Yeah. They've gotten much, much better as of late, and the pre-cooked rock didn't spike either my nitrates or my phosphates. The rock itself is really wonderful, too, lacy and full of holes and crevices.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: