Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok so you think a 3" Achilles will do fine in a 75g.

After it dies are you going to try another one? Or admit you were wrong?

The tank size rule Can be bent a little with the hardier tangs. But the Achilles is the most difficult, sensitive tang in the hobby. They are difficult in Large tanks.

You chose to ignore every bit of advice from people who have kept this fish long term. There is a reason this fish is listed as "expert only".

I am sorry if this upsets you but this fish is almost guaranteed to die in your tank. I hope for the fish's sake I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i think this shipped achilles is already dead wes.im thinking of starting a 30 gallon eel tank with gobies.maybe with 3 carpets and a grouper..what just because experts say it wont work doesnt mean it wont work for me.i know people who have done it before and im having them shipped from a reputable dealer that says it will work..he is making alot of money from me so his advise is what matters

cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
Man, I wonder how your mothers delt with you girls as kids. If you're such babies now, I can only imagine how you girls were before.

Little Dukie and Wes, as I previously posted we'll ask the Mods to post a sticky:
"No 3" tangs in a 75 gallon tank"

Will that make you ladies happy? :)

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
unless you plan on eating this fish maybe talking about my deer heads should be quiet.i didnt keep the deer in a 6ft by 6ft area of my house to watch it suffer and die nor did i spend 89 to 150 on them to be shipped to my house to die.pretty much hunted them down and put arrows through there heart for a quick death.they werent my pets and they were delicious.so unless you are a vegan i suggest you really think hard about things you say because everything you have said and done is so dumb i suggest maybe keeping goldfish as your next hobby.and if you want to keep attacking me do so with some facts.stop trying to sound big and bad as a comeback for your dumb actions on purchasing this fish.so far nothing you have said is in any articles that expert aquarists or marine biologists have written.so instead of being a big person and admit you may have been wrong about this fish you have come to the defensive and rude to me and many others who have said you are wrong.now the fish is dead and you still think your right.show me 1 article on the web that says a 3 in achilles can be homed in a 75 or a marine biologist degree and i will be the bigger man and admit i was wrong.instead of being a 3rd grader show me some facts and keep this big man attitude to yourself.and the 3 deer heads show i know how to do the right things in my hobbies.im successful at all of them

Last edited:

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: