Status
Not open for further replies.

OzoneParkGuy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I walk in a see this ugly guy standing in front of the camara!! And he's having a bad hair day!! LOL!!! Hey JJBan just kidding!:screama:

But wait.... what beauty lies in the distance!! The One and Only Tentacles!! Hi Ya!! :spin:
FRAGSWAPPICS002.jpg

I give this title... Frag Swap Couple of the Month!!! :cheekkissLOL!! Hi AWIBRANDY!! BIG LA had a time out!! He was punished for not bringing his wifey!! (Background)But he called her using the Hotline Phone!!:biggrin:
FRAGSWAPPICS006.jpg

More People getting in trouble telling there wives and boyfriends they just went for a car wash(honnestly babe I didnt buy anything)!! :kidding: It was only $5.00 bucks! :biggrin:
FRAGSWAPPICS005.jpg

FRAGSWAPPICS004.jpg

FRAGSWAPPICS003.jpg

I know what he's thinking!! If I get this coral what am I going to say!! :(

Now we went through this already JARRET... NO EXTRA TAKE HOME FOOD!!! You got Caught! Least we know what happened to all the food at the last swap! :headache:
FRAGSWAPPICS007.jpg

The 2 MAD SCIENTISTS!!!:argue: DR Jekyll (Tobin) & Mr Hyde (Wingo)

FRAGSWAPPICS008.jpg

Yo INNEED with the long hair!! Big up you made it!! There goes NYCDominicanreef in Red in the back 2! Yo... you don't like your avatar!! HAHA!! :sgrin:
FRAGSWAPPICS009.jpg

This segment was interesting. High Tide Low Tide. 2 Bad I had read about it months earlier.:Hydrogen:
FRAGSWAPPICS010.jpg

FRAGSWAPPICS011.jpg

The Vendors Did Well !!!:groupflip
FRAGSWAPPICS012.jpg

Cherry Corals Was a little :snail:and needed a little :help:
FRAGSWAPPICS013.jpg

WetThumbs has a thumbs up from me with this winning piece!!
I Call it, so did Tina.. THE GINGERBREAD MAN MONTI!!! $500.00 LOL!!! :biggrinpa
FRAGSWAPPICS042.jpg

Unique Corals aka MA has my vote always. Thank You Joe & Olivere, for bringing the ORA Blue Iris to the swap in less than a 12 hour notice!! Great Job!! :thrash:
FRAGSWAPPICS014.jpg

NEWCORALS008.jpg

FRAGSWAPPICS015.jpg

Some nice people at the swap!!

Crazy Mad Corals.
:party:
FRAGSWAPPICS016.jpg

Shout Out to REEFS CREATION!!!! Alan you the man!! A small man, but still the man!!! HAHA!! THANKS !! (talk about camera shy)!
FRAGSWAPPICS020.jpg

Diamonds... everyone's favorite on livestock!!
FRAGSWAPPICS019.jpg

GOT TO CHECK THESE GUYS OUT AGAIN NEXT SWAP!! DECENT FRAGS GUYS!! GREAT FOLKS!!
FRAGSWAPPICS021.jpg

PART 2 CONTINUED TOMORROW....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: