Briggz

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some pics of my friends tank I think it's a 220 gallon ? With a wet dry filter UV, PSkimmer.. ANGELS, TANGS, Els, Starfish, Lions, puffers etc... Running strong for 5 years, Maintenance consists of monthly water change uses TAP & replacing filter pads. He had ich once treated DT with coper safe and every one looks Fat and healthy.. No algae uses low lighting & Low salinity :thrash::tank:
[IMGLEFT][/IMGLEFT]
img_4103.jpg
img_4101.jpg
img_4100.jpg
img_4099.jpg
img_4104.jpg

Last edited:

Briggz

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The well sized Sohal tang is the king of the tangs and keeps them all in check and his full grown French Angel keeps the Angels in check .... They all look really healthy don't hate cuz he spends more time looking at his tank then in it lol

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Ill put one up as soon as I have a chance! :cheekkiss are you checking the size with a ruler on your monitor? I may have a video also?
Take it easy buddy, i don't think MARRONE really cares at all about the size of your friends fish.He has tangs including a Sohal ,if you saw them you would crap your pants seriouslly.:biglaugh:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: