Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Does anyone here own, or knows anything about the TMC AquaBeam 1000 HD LED lighting?

Ever since I've saw the first LED lighting was the PFO by Solaris LED lighting at one of the Manhattan frag swap hosted at Pratt University a few years ago. I was fascinated with several important factors: Cool running with low heat transfer, low running cost, and finally how amazing the corals looked under LED lighting.

Through the years I've read threads posted here, at other forum's and at a previous frag swap I attended at That Fish Place/NCPARS Winter Frag Fest there was a speaker Chris Brightwell and Ike from Current/Exotic giving a presentation on LED lighting. As always with new products, there are positive and negative feedbacks.

Now, there are so many LED lighting being manufacturer, like popular brands Ecosystem, Ecoxoctic Panorama LED, Elos E-lite and others.

Since LED lighting is not cheap, I want to make sure I buy the right product.

Just wondering if anyone here have knowledge of the TMC AquaBeam 1000 HD LED lighting. Here is some information
TMC AquaBeam 1000 HD PAR Analysis and Review

Appreciate your opinion. Have a nice day!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: