tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
they are looking better and better everyday I just cant stop myself from finding and buying new sps (that need good light)... My tank will look like a jungle once those little frags start to grow out....LOL
I am still playing around with diffrent things trying to get the best lite in the front of the tank cause I have a little room left to add more frags...
Thanks for asking..
With the clams some people say dont let it hit the air but I did some research and found that that isnt true but you do want to get any air bubbles out of it. I had 2 and they did well for a few months but then I think my water was to clean and they didnt get enough to eat and then 1 died and got eaten by hurmits and then the smaller one went a month or 2 later.. And maybe my t5's didnt give them the light they needed too.. Who knows but I dont think Im going to try one unless I can get it for a really good price...

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
POPPING like crazy the greens are like glow in the dark!!! Im trying to figure out (my wife is) how to use the good camara (not the cell phone) and take some crazy pictures like these guys do on here.. She is the picture taker in my house....LOL she will get it but it might take a few times.. I will post once we get it right..

TrIsTaTe05

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
awesome keep me posted tynman.

POPPING like crazy the greens are like glow in the dark!!! Im trying to figure out (my wife is) how to use the good camara (not the cell phone) and take some crazy pictures like these guys do on here.. She is the picture taker in my house....LOL she will get it but it might take a few times.. I will post once we get it right..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: