aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I need to buy a cleanup crew for my new tank before the algae manages to get a strong foothold. I know there have been a few group buys in the past for these, but i cant remember where they came from.
Anyone have any reccomendations for live stock suppliers (web or local)???

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
hey arron,

i have about 30 hermit crabs if you want. they are a mix of blue, red and scarlet crabs. i need to get rid of them because they are killing all my mexican turbos snails. lmk if you want them for $10.

-steve

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
if arron passes lmk, i'll start catching them... they are killing my snails which i'm using to get rid of my turf algae....

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sure put me down for them. I can come out and get them this friday in the day otherwise it will have to be next week. Can the turbos hang on until then?

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
aaron said:
Sure put me down for them. I can come out and get them this friday in the day otherwise it will have to be next week. Can the turbos hang on until then?

friday works for me. call me b4 you stop by, as for the turbos they will be fine. i all ready lost a bunch...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: