jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
love the look of the bulbs so my question is can i run all blue + bulbs?
i rwead somewhere they give off more par the ati aqua blue ?
so can i run all aqua blue + buulbs and mabey a fuji purple in there ?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You can but I would prefer: for 6bulbs I used to run
b+ ( day )
Uvl super actinic (actinic)
Blue+ (actinic)
Fiji purple or uvl super actinic ( actinic)
Blue + (actinic)
Blue + ( day).

You can flip the actinic and day if you wanted. 2 super actinics a d 2blue plus on a actinic cycle look great if u have alot of greens in your tank. I just broke down my tank and had 6x54w tek light over a 75 and grew anything anywere. It's really all about what you have in ur tank and what colors you wanna pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
20 k look?
You can but I would prefer: for 6bulbs I used to run
b+ ( day )
Uvl super actinic (actinic)
Blue+ (actinic)
Fiji purple or uvl super actinic ( actinic)
Blue + (actinic)
Blue + ( day).

You can flip the actinic and day if you wanted. 2 super actinics a d 2blue plus on a actinic cycle look great if u have alot of greens in your tank. I just broke down my tank and had 6x54w tek light over a 75 and grew anything anywere. It's really all about what you have in ur tank and what colors you wanna pop.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
jerl77 said:
20 k look?

Hard to give u a k rating. Try to get 2 super actinics. They are good. It give la the tank blue w/ a hint of pink. I would run 2 blue+2superactinc on actinic cycle and 2 more blue + on day. It will pop everything plus it will give sps a nice change of color through there body. I grew colonies from frags under t5's.

Also running 4 bulbs on actinics makes up on some missed par w/ super actinicts on them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: