J

jdmwnnb

my friend has a reef tank its nice but little sloppy with the pump and wire's all over the place i wanted to start my own i have a 75g tank but don't know what kind of pump or light fixture to get how to set everything up can
some one help me out please thank you

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don't put a drop of water in it to you read alot know what kind of tank you want reef or all fish or combo! If you dont do the research then you will be wasting you money buying stuff for the tank you can find alot of info here from the members. But first start with an idea of what you want to do.....

And Welcome To MR

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Here is a good link in the Reefs for Beginners Forum. It was one of the first things I read as I was starting my 40G Breeder. As far as lighting/ filtration goes, I think it's going to depend on what you plan on keeping in the tank.

The more you read, the easier it will be to narrow down your equipment options. There is a huge range of lights and pumps, from $50 to hundreds of dollars. The forum is a great resource, but you have to use it as a resource. It's hard for people to give opinions when we don't know exactly what you are looking to accomplish.

Hope that helps.

Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Don't put a drop of water in it to you read alot know what kind of tank you want reef or all fish or combo! If you dont do the research then you will be wasting you money buying stuff for the tank you can find alot of info here from the members. But first start with an idea of what you want to do.....

And Welcome To MR

I agree 100%. Do some research b4 u start and be patient.

kaOzGrUnT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: