I saw this carpet anemone online and I was wondering if this is real or not?

!Bv9JqBQEWk~$(KGrHqQOKjwEvqEtNICrBMGtv,2no!~~_12.JPG

DHaut

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
looks real to me. the bubble algae isn't really that saturated so I don't see why the carpet would be. it's a beautiful specimen.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I can make some nice carpet colors but they will only live for 3 to 6 months,,lol.. I tried food coloring a while back.. Then I tried something else and it work a little longer,,, secret juice,,lol.. I'll be picking up that mud tonight for you

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I wouldnt think so Rick Ive seen pics of them they never form long tentacles....But they sure do look awesome and the color some of them get are awesome! Id love to get some but everywhere Ive seen em they are EXPENSIVE, plus I dont have a 150 if they do multiply like rabbits of the anemone world theyd run out of room real fast like.

I can make some nice carpet colors but they will only live for 3 to 6 months,,lol.. I tried food coloring a while back.. Then I tried something else and it work a little longer,,, secret juice,,lol.. I'll be picking up that mud tonight for you

That's pretty cool but I'd rather have the animal alive for it's full term lol...and thanks, when you get it please let me know.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: