emicheletti

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
my tank has been giving me some issues lately with the ph i cant seem to get it to stabalize. its going from 8.2 when the lights are on down to 7.9 at night ive tried to use a buffer but it dosent seem like it is doing anything ive checked all the water paramaters and they seem fine. i thought mabey i was reading the ph kit wrong so i bought a ph monitor and now i can acuially see where its at. its a 90 gal setup overflow reugium mrc 1 skimmer phosban and carbon reactor. any ideas

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Your lucky you didn't kill something while you were fooling with it.The best thing you've done was to buy a pH monitor.:)

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My tanks ph goes down with the light off, but it is low with the lights on 7.9 to 8.0 or so I have to dose code A and B and alk 8.3 2 times a week to keep it around 8.0 or so. I wouldnt worry about the drop at night...

emicheletti

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i have the light on the sump come on at night but it still dosnt help i recently changed it like that after doing some research im thinking about getting a stronger light for in there possibly

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: