Rating - 100%
103   0   0
i just installed a mini and im gettin a lot of micro bubbles . on the riser i put some filter padding with some zip ties. is there a way to not have so many bubbles pumped back to the tank. also how do i know if i have it on the right height . the water is right under the collection cup neck.

Reefers Paradise

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you will always have micro bubbles when installing a new skimmer where u have the water line now is good its considered dry skimming raise it up in the cup alittle more its called wet skimming either way is good wet skimming will give you more in the cup dry will give you a think nasty build up in the shaft

Reefers Paradise

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah they could potentially fish if they burst on their skin it can remove some slime coat and corals it would be like taking them out of water but micro bubbles are so small and it will subside in a day two or three i really wouldnt be worried it just doesnt look to great in the tank thats all and thats prob whats annoying u the most which makes u think is doing something bad dont worry jada

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: