Dwankmuller

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I ordered some stuff from him, zoas, mushrooms, an acan, and everything survived. Some things did not come attached to plugs, which was kind of weird. And ive heard sometimes he doesnt allow the frags to heal enough. So if you want to order from him, I would recommend letting him hold them 1-2weeks so they heal nicely. Other than that, everything was packaged amazing. He has lots of different frag pack deals on nanoreef.com I would check em out, they are ridiculous deals.

akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Ordered an acan pack. Only the freebie which was a favia survived. They were freshly cut frags. Don't plan on buying from him again.
One of my friends ordered quite a few zoas and micromussa's from him. Most of them didn't last a week.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
+1 all the corals I and my friend bought over $300 in total died. He said he would make it up to us next time and throw freebies in, but why would I ever order again!

akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
At least he "offered" to make it up to you guys.
Very poorly packaged for me. Was just a box with styrofoam slips.
I messaged him within an hour of acclimating and I could see the skeleton on all.
I explained to him the skin was falling off and such and he said "They should pull through, shipping is perfect to your area."

Harlem20

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I bought a zoa pack from him recieved two of the same frags and two were attached awfully to the frag disk. I would never buy again. What i dont understand is if there is so many bad experiences then why does he have only two negative feedbacks?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: