saltyweeds

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just received my RO/DI unit and am trying to figure out this needle piercing valve. Will this work with braided flex line? If not what is it that I need to hook up my feed water to my unit.

saltyweeds

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
okay, i think I get it. The faucet adapter which I mistaken on Tonys thread was for water supply input not the output from the unit. Is there an alternative besides the faucet adapter? I was thinking of some sort of "T" valve from supply line to the RO/DI and to the faucet.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
saltyweeds said:
I just received my RO/DI unit and am trying to figure out this needle piercing valve. Will this work with braided flex line? If not what is it that I need to hook up my feed water to my unit.
No you screw that valve into a tee that hooks up to the braided flex line and the cold water supply line..

saltyweeds

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay, it turns out there was a mixup and UPS held one of my packages at their center. I just got the water container and the di canister with a few misc items and was wondering how to macgyver the sucker.

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
dont use the piercing saddle valve, theyre known to leak, get a tee w/ a valve on the side...im actually hooking up my gf RO/DI today

i know no pictures but go to any home depot and ask for your application and say to show you all the options...sorry i cant be much help

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: