• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
just bought a male bluethroat trigger for 29 bucks at pets warehouse the other day went there today they have about 15 left male and females ,pretty small too the male i bought is about 3 inches ,get them while they still have them females are 24 bucks just thought i would let everyone know the awsome deal i found

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
A few pics

Attachments

• BLUE THROAT.JPG
    BLUE THROAT.JPG
    401.9 KB · Views: 206
  • BLUE THROAT 2.JPG
    BLUE THROAT 2.JPG
    405.1 KB · Views: 208

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
what about hermit crabs and snail???
if the sexy is alive then maybe i want one
what is the diffrence in male or female??
MAY eat shrimp, snails, crabs...

From REEFKEEPING MAG.: http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2009-04/fish/index.php

Aggressiveness Rating:
(1 = shy - 5 = nasty)
I rate this fish a ?3.? Although considered a mild mannered trigger fish, they can become aggressive to tank mates. They tend to become bolder with age and size.

Reef Tank Compatibility: This fish is low risk to a reef tank inhabitants and generally considered reef safe. There have been several reports of larger X. auromarginatus eating hermit crabs, snails, and small shrimp. Those critters are not their preferred diet, so keep them well fed to minimize exploratory feeding behavior. Larger specimens may occasionally knock over corals and rockwork.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
They don't mine are all ok I have had a blue throat in the passed and same thing never ate a shrimp or hermit jarret if there gonna eat anything bro the sexys would def be first lol u know how small they are
Just feed the trigger good u won't have a problem

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
They don't mine are all ok I have had a blue throat in the passed and same thing never ate a shrimp or hermit jarret if there gonna eat anything bro the sexys would def be first lol u know how small they are
Just feed the trigger good u won't have a problem

+1 I have also had blue throat triggers in the past and NEVER had any issues with them eating inverts.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: