nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Sunday January 8th I am sad to say my father past away.

rest in Peace Dad

8/2/18 - 1/8/06 Military funeral with honor guard was present and flag presented in the name of the president of the US. real nice

Having said that: because of the recent death in the family--

It really puts into perpective this whole hobby thing.

while i love it he would always tell me to grow the shrimp so he can eat it. He also said I was nuts for this hobby. but as a result and failure on my part to take care of the maintance I am sad to report that i had several deaths there as well. Some hardy fish past as well. Really upset about it. thankyou to range rover for trying to lift my spirits up by bringing me a powder blue and a gold rim tang. they were beautiful but the gold rim didnt make it.

My wife has also accidently left about 10 filter socks in a laundry mat and i have now none. DAMN if this week can get any harder for me.
because of unforseen expenses i could not make to many adjustments to the tank as were needed. roman and dave please call. I could use some assistance.

anyone have any spare filter socks??

thanks
matt

joy53

The Menagerie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sympathy

nycmat said:
Sunday January 8th I am sad to say my father past away.

rest in Peace Dad

8/2/18 - 1/8/06 Military funeral with honor guard was present and flag presented in the name of the president of the US. real nice

Having said that: because of the recent death in the family--

It really puts into perpective this whole hobby thing.

while i love it he would always tell me to grow the shrimp so he can eat it. He also said I was nuts for this hobby. but as a result and failure on my part to take care of the maintance I am sad to report that i had several deaths there as well. Some hardy fish past as well. Really upset about it. thankyou to range rover for trying to lift my spirits up by bringing me a powder blue and a gold rim tang. they were beautiful but the gold rim didnt make it.

My wife has also accidently left about 10 filter socks in a laundry mat and i have now none. DAMN if this week can get any harder for me.
because of unforseen expenses i could not make to many adjustments to the tank as were needed. roman and dave please call. I could use some assistance.

anyone have any spare filter socks??

thanks
matt

Matt,
Sorry to hear of your loss.

I lost my father 2 years ago. He always told me having pets was the reason I never married. Who knows?

But the loss is big and tough.

My sympathies.
Joy

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
sorry to hear that Matt, you have my condolences.

if you need filter socks you can have some of mine, they are 100 micron though.
let me know when your up to getting together, or I can drop them in the mail when I'm back in the city on wed.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Matt,

I figures something weas up when I hadn't heard from you after my calls to your cell -

My sincerest condolences on the loss of your father - I too lost both my parents, miss them dearly as I raise my family long past thier deaths - sigh, bummed man.

ANything I cna do, let me know - a friend in need will always have good company!

HUgs man, and hold on to the wonderful memories and grow some shrimp just because . . . . .

Jim

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Really sorry to hear about your dad passing :( I went through this three years ago......really sucks. As House said, hold onto the memories. Keeping your dad fresh in your mind kind of makes it feel like he's still here at times :) I even crack up sometimes thinking about the stupid $hit we've done. Stay strong!

PS I can spare a few filter bags if you need, I have the big plastic ring type.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
thankyou to everyone. I just did a 50 gallion water change and my levels still suck!!

just dont have it in me right now to do anything more. i have lost a total of like 6 fish. phosphates are up again nitrates are there god knows only where they are coming from.

juv queen and blond naso is sick. just whatever at this point. sorry if i am babbling i am just out of it.

micro bubbles are back. john i will be in the city sometime this week i will take you up on it. thanks
matt

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Srry for your loss Mat
I wanted to call you this week ,but i didnt know if it was ok too,i had tears that day in my eyes when you told me.I didnt know what to say.
my condolence to you and your family.
Ronen
anything you need pz call we are here for you Our Brother :grouphug:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Mat
I will make some time this week after work to come and give you hand ,please LMK when it is a good time.I/we will help you with anything.Only thing i can say is keep your head up.
Ronen

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: