Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I have some beginner corals for cheap to pick-up at the swap and some dry goods I can bring with me.Please paypal to hold and feel free to PM me.

Frogspawn- 2 heads, about 3 “ when fully open $15 (SOLD)

DSC_0003.jpg

Green Star Polyps (GSP) it's a mini-colony, growing on a 2 1/2” long, 2” high piece of rock. $15

DSC_0013-1.jpg

Green palys (you give them a name:)) They glow nicely under leds, frag has 5 polyps, $5 takes it or free with other frag (SOLD)

DSC_0004.jpg

Corals are for frag swap pick-up only.

I also have some equipment, can bring to the swap or you can pickup at my location

First is 24” Aquaticlife T5 fixture in excellent condition- no scratches, dents or anything like that. It has 2 10000K and two actinic bulbs and two blue leds for moonlight. You can control those three separately with built-in timer (this thing is great actually, save money on timers or space in your RKL:)) and has only one cord. There's also an acrylic splashguard. I originally paid $269 + $25 for hanging kit (which is also included)+ shipping. The bulbs has been used 7 hours a day from about a month after I set-up the tank and finished cycling it (March 2010) till I switched to leds (August 2010) which gives you 5 months of bulb use. You can check my tank thread for reference and additional pictures of the light in action.

Price $175

Pictures:

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Second thing is a stock Current Solana skimmer. It has never been used or put in water, I just plugged it in to check the pump. I've had a tunze when I bought solana tank and I've never used the stock one . From what I've read people are happy with the stock one, especially when you do the mesh mod. I would replace the tunze with stock one to check it, but I'm planning to go with sump or HOB skimmer in the nearest future, so here you go:)

Dimensions of the skimmer: H 17.5xW4 3/4xD 2 ?

I will sell it for $50

DSC_0032.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
GSP is still on the market as the guy who wanted to grab it is not attending the swap so I don't want to break the rules. Also, I have two more things:

Gorilla nipples- I counted 15 polyps, but I know there are more:) $15 takes it (SOLD)

DSC_0029.jpg

And something rare- this thing is called Caribbean Rose Coral and I did a lot of research to ID it. I picked it up at LFS in Florida and I'm almost sure it's Manicina areolata. When I picked it up it was all brown but it is starting to morph and showing some greenish color. The piece I have is approximately 1.5x1.5" Price $15

DSC_0031.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: