RonsterNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Aquarium Adventure - Carle Place, NY

Just heard of this place and thought about going there tomorrow...anyone ever hear of it and is it worth the trip? Thanks!

Last edited:

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The only way you want to shop here is when they have one of their sales. I live 2 minutes away and ONLY go here to look to see if there is a sale.

They are selling GSP on a 3-4" rock...$100-130 dollars. Rocks are almost the same size, but the one in the right tank is $30 more then the one in the left tank. Frags are all $79.99 the last time I checked.

If you find a good sale there, usually on dry goods, you will pay $1.00 per gallon on AG tanks.

Rich

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Zahner glen cove isint too far from carle place.. Maybe 10 minutes give or take. But like warren said the mark up makes it not worth it. The only time you will ever entertain buying anything from there is when they have there 50% off sale with another 25% off if your a member.

zahner

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
John said:
Zahner glen cove isint too far from carle place.. Maybe 10 minutes give or take. But like warren said the mark up makes it not worth it. The only time you will ever entertain buying anything from there is when they have there 50% off sale with another 25% off if your a member.

i know, i grew up in GC. it's a 15-20min drive. but just saying that with those prices, it is prob not worth my time to stop in

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: