Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any Live Rock wholesales like the online sites that are with in a 2 or 3 hour drivable distance from NYC.

Just curious I wouldn't mind going for a little drive to save some money on shipping.

I need about 40 lbs of good stuff not the crap in the LFS's

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Neo,

FishTown USA has Live Fiji Rock for $3.99 lb. They are on Northern Blvd. It is not too bad, has some coraline algae on it sometimes. Other than that, it is pretty much dead. The best Live Rock I have gotten so fat, is from JP (JustPhish). Nice Coraline Algae on it and even some really tiny feather dusters. I think he is only about a little over an hour deive from Manhattan.

Rebels23

[ May 18, 2003, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

sci33

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
its probably more than 3 hours but dr. mac has some nice live rock and a nice curing system, he's located in maryland. he doesn't allow walkins, since the incident from a while ago, but he would probably meet up with you somewhere.

www.drmaccorals.com

just phish is closer and has great stuff also, ive gotten from him before.

[ March 30, 2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: sci33 ]

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool Thanks guys.
I think I'll take a drive out to Justphish first. I think I have to contact them first to make an appointment?
Dr mac is probably a little to far. By the time I pay for gas and tolls I could of just paid for the shipping. we'll see though. Thanks again.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Splendor is NOT open to the public.

I can get good live rock. I am in Albany. NY.
(you know.... the CAPITAL ? :rolleyes: ) Its only 2 hours tops.
For good quality rock, it can be a bit pricy. 7.00 a # for my premium. I carry all the variety that reef splendor does as well as www.liverocks.com Aquacultured rock.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: