Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have really been out of the loop lately as far as developing the site. Needless to say, but I had the flu, bronchitis, and now a bit of a cold. Luckily no SARS.....

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for new features or functions for the site? We are always looking to improve it, please let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks!

-T
[email protected]

sci33

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
when i browse in the forums, it says the date and time of the last post, but not who the poster was (like in general discussion forum). I find this a bit annoying since I can't remember what time I posted, and I don't know if the last post was mine, or if someone else posted something new.

are you feeling better? if you have a cold, zinc tablets will work wonders (not the swallowing ones, but the ones you suck/chew on )

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Trana,

Glad to hear you are better, and great job with the site!

Yea, I agree with Kennerd, there is an email notification when you get a new PM, but no option for email notifications when someone replies to a thread you are participating in.

Rebels23

[ May 18, 2003, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: