jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
In my 55 gallon tank I have the following fish: A Midas Blenny, a Bicolor Blenny, a Mystery Wrasse, an African Leopard Wrasse, an ocellaris clownfish, a Picasso clownfish, and a spotted mandarin Dragonette. I do not suggest the African leopard Wrasse or the Mandarin Dragonette especially if the tank is not established.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Jkedra, great to see you on here asking what to purchase as opposed to purchasing first and asking questions later as many people do. You and our friend Anthony Luciano are coming along. BTW, if you go up to your cabin next week I will be at hunter every day if you are a skier or boarder.

Jkedra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jkedra, great to see you on here asking what to purchase as opposed to purchasing first and asking questions later as many people do. You and our friend Anthony Luciano are coming along. BTW, if you go up to your cabin next week I will be at hunter every day if you are a skier or boarder.

Oh awsome I will be there this weekend. And right now I dont wanna make that mistake that I made and I was listening to my LFS, which in turn, was trying to make money off me. I am never going there again. Because of my inexperience, he sold me a butterfly fish, and said it was reef safe......Ridiculous.....Now I just got some great books about marine fish and Chemistry. Its really much better to understand the chemistry of whats going on instead of just whats going on mechanically in the tank.

Anthony.Luciano710

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
r u gonna be up there march 5th. we might go to windham.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: