Clam Identification?

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
First, you put a speaker next to your tank and put in your Barry White CD. Dim the lights a bit and maybe put on some candles to set the mood. Pour some champagne in the sump, toss in some strawberries and press play on the CD player. Then just wait.

J/K. Actually, you might get them to spawn but its highly improbable to get any baby clams in your system.

You can't frag them like coral.

Anthony.Luciano710

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
ohh ok yea i doubted fragging it like a coral 2 but i still wanted to ask but it would be cool to get a clam to spawn.
First, you put a speaker next to your tank and put in your Barry White CD. Dim the lights a bit and maybe put on some candles to set the mood. Pour some champagne in the sump, toss in some strawberries and press play on the CD player. Then just wait.

J/K. Actually, you might get them to spawn but its highly improbable to get any baby clams in your system.

Jkedra

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
first, you put a speaker next to your tank and put in your barry white cd. Dim the lights a bit and maybe put on some candles to set the mood. Pour some champagne in the sump, toss in some strawberries and press play on the cd player. Then just wait.

J/k. Actually, you might get them to spawn but its highly improbable to get any baby clams in your system.

lol

ryangrieder

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

After a long night at the bar...that just completed my night...thank you.

Featured Sponsors