Status
Not open for further replies.

Nassau

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't been there in a while, they really cleaned this place up, clean tanks brite lights all looked pretty good.

The floor was soggy the last time I was there, that was fixed.

At first glance the fish look good yellow tangs 3 for $60 good price.

Then looking closer they were all very thin but still look good, then I started to see dead fish in tanks I counted 7, and a few more on the way.:eek1:

Hey any store can have a dead fish but this many in not that many SW tanks was lot.

What I didn't understand at the time I was there no other customers a sales person was there doing nothing, he didn't look in the tanks to pull the dead.

Aside from that an overall a big improvement.

mic_1011

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
lmfao!! thats funny. i actually made my first stop there last week. not a great deal of variety but overall, nice place. prices were reasonable--by no ways did i see great deals and i did catch a few floaters =(

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
They must have a fixed schedule for scoopiong up dead fish. Any other times doing that is a taboo and trigger End of World scenario. May be, they even have to look at a calendar to determine the date and time for such. LOL I was wondering the same last time there. Some fish are dead quite some time too.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I don't buy anything from that place lol I don't even waste my time going there..they over treat the fish w/ so much copper and they are all cyanide caught. IF they fish aren't dead when you get there they are dead w/in a few days of taking them home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: