gatojebv

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If you have a PH controller and you are measuring the PH outflow. Then the bubble count should be last thing you modified.

This is the way I have set it up and works well with a lot lesss headaches than counting CO2 bubbles.

Set your buble count to be steady about 80 bubbles a minute. The PH controller will stop it when needed. Now Just set up your PH outflow.

If you set the controller for 6.5PH it will give you about twice the Alk. concentration than at 6.7PH. These are the things you should be aware depending on your demand.

I have my PH controller for 6.7 as the ALK concentration is enough to keep up demand. The only thing I need is to adjust outflow going to my tank to keep my tank ALK from 9-11dkh, the way I like it.

If demand increases where outflow ALK concentration is not enough anymore. I could set the controller down to PH to 6.5 and then adjust outflow again. Testing tank Alkalinity daily is important while trying to keep your desire ALK tank levels. Once set up I test mine once a month.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: