Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just set up a 90 gallon tank like 3 months ago and went and got my self some tangs. well i was treatting my tank with ick-x i have a reef tank! went to absolutly fish and the recomended this product. they wwere looking good for a couple off days didnt see any sings off it and stoped the treatment in the morning. now im sitting in my livingroom looking at my tank and they are coverd w it again. there eatting and everything but just dont look good at all. i tried to take them out off the tank but just to hard to do. i have over 120 pounds off liverock and i just cant get them out. my parametter are as follow: nitrate 0,nitrite 0,ph 8.4 sal 1023,amonia 0,and cal 480. what to do??? is sad to see them go. i really dont want to lose them. :question::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
for one you put two of the most prone to ich tangs in the tank let alone thats too many tanks for a tank that size, feed the food soaked in garlic and do you have any cleaner shrimp ? and did you qt or treat the fish before they went in ?

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
And also any of the Reef Safe Ick treatments are pretty much useless. What you most likely saw when the fish looked better. And I assume you mean by no white spots. Was just the life cycle of ick and you just noticed when the parasite falls of the fish to reproduce.

mqur1963

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
just give them 3 time soak in garlic food with nori twice it will take 4 to6 week as long as they eat they will be ok

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: