Anything for sale I'm right near u

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Here is a link to my tanks from last summer:
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/photography/80010-pictures-my-tanks.html

At the moment I am in the process of combining the 90 gallon and 50 gallon reefs into a 180 gallon. Neither of the two tanks are up and running at the moment as the inhabitants were moved to temorary tanks pending the upgrade. The progress on the upgrade has been slow due to the harsh weather we had the past month or so. The attached picture is what my basement looks like at the moment. Hopefully I will be in a position to begin transferring fish and coral to the 180 within the next two weeks.
Looks great, let us know if you need a hand with anything.

StatenAlan

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If we get more people we can start a MACSI ;) Marine Aquarium Conference of Staten Island ;) well hold it in the mall like the sweet 16 expos with the loud music, soon all of s.i will be spending their savings on *fish tanks! (*edit* reef tanks!*)

LatinP

Look at my bare bottom!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If we get more people we can start a MACSI ;) Marine Aquarium Conference of Staten Island ;) well hold it in the mall like the sweet 16 expos with the loud music, soon all of s.i will be spending their savings on *fish tanks! (*edit* reef tanks!*)

Oh god, sponsored by Animal Kingdom? No thanks! :Yikes:

J/K but if you want to organize a local meet I'd be down.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: