nobodyyyy posts on this thread. who does s.i have for reefers! REPRESENT!

LatinP

Look at my bare bottom!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A local meet would b a great idea, , should of had a local bbq this summer...
We should do that, prob better on a weekend if possible though, weekdays it's kinda hard for me to do anything between job and kids. Anyway just a thought if we just want to get together at the mall or something that works for me too.

Guys please refrain from posting about local lfs, I don't want this thread deleted. Lets just make friends, have fun, and enjoy our hobby
Sorry about that.

Last edited:

CDANN76

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you very much.......Nope the halides are out.just running 48 cree leds, 50/50 mix of royal blue and cool whites on dim ballast,but im prob going to add 1 or 2 green and a couple warm white leds to give a little more natural bulb coloration pop..The growth has been amazing on the SPS..

CDANN76

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I did a lot of research on leds, and to give you the right spectrum like a Ushio, or Reeflux you need more than 2 colors. lets meet up one day
Im with you on needing more than two colors. something ive learned after setting these fixtures up,but glad I left some room to add some more colors...im down for a meet up,would be interested in seeing your set up..